THE RALLY STARS ONLINE BADMINTON COMPETITION
Time & Location
About the Event
Rules and Regulation
Number of Participants is 2.
Time: 3 minutes will be given to a team, maximum 3 chances incase of falls within 3 minutes.
Team has to perform nonstop rally and also play maximum shots.
The longest rally performed will consider to count the number of shots in the 3 chances given within in 3 minutes.
There must be a badminton net between the players and should play within a normal court space. (not necessary to play in the exact badminton court. The teams which are playing at home or any nearby places must play within normal court size.)
Hiting the cock standing at a particular position to ease the competition will not be allowed and will be disqualifed. Participant must move and follow a fair play.
- The winner will be the team who plays longest rally with highest number of shots following the rules and regulations.
- Place the mobile or camera in such a way to get full visibilty of both participants while playing.
- No age limit.
- Decision of the judges will be the final.
- Play with the real sportsman spirit.
- Play from anypart of the world.
- The event will go live on facebook.
- Do some trials before the event and make sure about the good network coverage.
- The participants must come online and play live on time.
- The zoom meeting invite for the event will be shared to each participants well in advance.
- The Sportzwagen team has the right to make any changes with regard to this event.