Sun, 05 Jul | KODI RAMAMURTHY NAIDU VIRTUAL ARENA
MR & MS LOCKDOWN ONLINE PUSH UP COMPETITION
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
05-Jul-2020, 10:00 am
KODI RAMAMURTHY NAIDU VIRTUAL ARENA
About the Event
RULES & INSTRUCTIONS
- Date: 5th July 2020, Time: 10 AM onward, Venue: Kodi Ramamurthy Naidu Virtual Arena
- Category : Men and Female; Age 18 years above; Transgenders can also participate in the men and female category according to their sexual orientation
- One minute time will be given to each participant. Do maximum push up in this time, keeping the correct body position
- Push-up position will be shared in advance. During the competition , the upper and lower positions will be monitored by the judge. If you fail to maintain the position in any repetition that will not be counted
- Winner will be the person who do maximum push ups maintaining the correct position
- Make sure you have very good network connections and do some trials before the competition
- Share your training video, which will be posted by us in social media for candidature publicity
- Event will go live on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube channel. Make sure to invite your friends and relatives as much as possible to watch your performance live.
- In case of tie, the final match will be conducted according to metronome beats
- The meeting invite for the competition will be shared to the participants well in advance
- Login to the meeting invite 10 minutes before the time allotted. Any late login will not be allowed and disqualified from the competition
- All judging results are final
- The Participants are fully aware and conscious that participation in competitions requires a perfect health condition and a high level of physical fitness.
- The Participants acknowledge that are personally and solely responsible to ensure that their health is not affected and that the Participants do have the required level of training and fitness to participate in the Event.
- By participating in the Event, the Participants confirm that they are in a perfect health condition
- The Participants are fully aware and conscious of the potential risks involved in competition activities, be it during training or during the actual Event.